Camper Application

Our process to submit an application online is easy. You can complete the application in 5-10 minutes. You also have the option to “save for later” if you need more time. We recommend using an updated version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Edge for the best experience.

Enroll Now

Refer a Friend

Have friends or family members you would like to recommend Camp Lincoln and Camp Lake Hubert to? Refer them above and join our Booster Club!

Refer a Friend

How much is due at enrollment?

A deposit is due with your application to secure your enrollment, based on session and time of the year:

Registration & Deposit Payment Schedule

Your Application Fee will not be charged until our office processes your enrollment.

Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express

Personal and bank checks are accepted. Checks can be made out to Camp Lincoln/Camp Lake Hubert and sent to:

Camp Lincoln/Camp Lake Hubert
7460 Market Place Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55345

When are payments due?

There is a deposit made at the time of enrollment. Additional tuition payments are made according to the following schedule:

Registration & Deposit Payment Schedule

What is the cancellation policy? What is TAP?

There is no cancellation fee during the first two weeks following enrollment. After that, Cancellation fees follow the following schedule:

Cancellation Schedule & Fees

TAP is the Tuition Assurance Program, which protects your tuition payments should you need to cancel for any reason. Should you cancel, your tuition payments are either refunded, or held as a credit towards a future camp session.

TAP Cancellation Schedule

Can campers request a roommate?

We celebrate diversity and getting to know as many new people as possible each summer at camp. However, if you wish to make a cabinmate request, that can be done during the application process. It can also be done on a separate online form that will be available in the spring. Please keep in mind the following:

Someone else is paying for camp, is there space for entering that on the application?

Many times, grandparents, ex-spouses, aunts/uncles, or others will pay part or all of a camper’s tuition. There is a section of the enrollment application that allows one to enter their billing information and payment option choice.

If the payee prefers to call in with their payment details, you may mark on the application “pay by check” and have them call our office at 952-922-2545 once you have completed the application.

CL and CLH have been such an integral part of our kids’ childhood. Some of their happiest memories are from their time at camp.